Sunday, April 20, 2014

How to Obtain a Court-appointed lawyer in Child Protection Cases


How to Get a Court-Appointed Lawyer for Your Child Protection Case

Legal Services Society. (2013).

This new publication is for people facing a complicated child protection hearing who’ve been denied legal aid but can’t afford a lawyer. The booklet explains in plain language (and appealing graphics) why and how you can make a “JG application” for a free court-appointed lawyer. The two necessary forms are included right in the booklet, clearly explained and perforated for easy removal. Also includes what to say and do in court at the JG application hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment