Children Who Witness Abuse – Counselling Information Contact List
- Provides individual and group counselling services for children aged 3 to 18 years of age who witness violence against a parent, most often a mother.
- The program is designed to help break the intergenerational cycle of violence against women by helping children cope with, and heal from, the trauma of living in a violent situation and learn about healthy relationships.
Multicultural Outreach Services Providers Contact ListStopping the Violence – Counselling Information Contact List
- These outreach services are provided in up to 24 languages to ensure women are assisted by people who speak their own language and are familiar with their culture.
- Counselling services to women who have experienced sexual assault, relationship violence or childhood abuse.
- The range of individual and group Counselling services are based on the needs of individual women and delivered in an accessible, safe and supportive environment.